Chapter 1: The Plague
Will of steel, heart of stone, intelligence as sharp as a knife and wisdom deep as oblivion.
Eymerich is called to investigate an obscure case, beyond heresy, that reveals a new face of Evil. He must tackle many arduous tasks. He must make many painful choices. He must take on terrible creatures. But his burning determination will overcome the Plague and his worst nightmares.
– Dubbing and texts in english, latin and italian
– Original character and story (really a bad guy…)
– Rich 3D audio environments (best in home theatre 5.1)
– From 6 to 8 hours of gameplay
– Optional text driven input (issue commands with keyboard, for retrogame fans)
– Easter-egg-based secret mechanism for high longevity… try to make full 100/100 score!
– Beautiful and well-acted dialogues
– More than 21.000 words dubbed for every language!
Games purchased are not refundable unless in case of documented technical issues by the customer.
Special sounds during the game
During the game you may hear special sounds, which notify of particular events. Here is a list of them:
-A distant bell sound means that the last action selected has been confirmed.
-A louder and high-pitched bell sound , means that a dialogue has ended.
-The sound of a drum , indicates that the selected object has at least two interaction options (e.g. watch and speak).
Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
Operating system (PC version): Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Scheda video: compatibile DirectX9/OpenGL, 512MB video memory
Hard Disk: 1GB of free disk space