About the game
Year 2095: Due to the sharp increase in pollution and global warming,
humans have managed to find a way to survive without the human body.
It was possible to copy and insert the brain data of each individual within a powerful system, called “the Net” and, to move in the external world, every human now uses a cybernetic body.
One night, however, a cyborg with no digital memory is found, as if the latter had been completely erased from the system.
What threat lurks behind this hacker attack?
Play as detective Axel Reeves, explore varied futuristic environments to collect clues about the case, face dangerous cyborgs and androids.
Unravel a fearsome conspiracy that threatens to bring humanity to its knees
- A narrative action-thriller with cyberpunk vibes, inspired by classics of the genre such as Blade Runner and Ghost in the Shell.
- Varied futuristic environments to explore.
- Looks for clues to progress in Detective Reeves’ investigation.
- immersive and futuristic sound effects
How to install
To install the Mac version:
1) In the Finder, locate the app you want to open. Don’t use Launchpad to do this. Launchpad doesn’t allow you to access the shortcut menu.
2) Press the Control key, then click the app icon.
3) Choose Open from the shortcut menu.
4) Click Open. The app is saved as an exception to your security settings, and you will be able to open it in the future by double-clicking it, just like any registered app.
2095: Beyond the Human
A game by Francesco Padula and Samuele Spinacci
Game design and writing by Francesco Padula
Sound design and SFX by Samuele Spinacci
Programming by Luca Appio
Produced by iMaster Art Videogame Design and Production Course
Special thanks to: Ivan Venturi